Supertech performance valve springs are made with premium Superclean Chrome Silicon Vanadium Steel Alloy for higher performance and durability. Computer designed to ensure that wire stress levels do not overpass the limits for long durability under extreme conditions and harmonics are well under control.
- D-series SOHC VTEC & NON-VTEC / Single springs - 16pc set.
- D-series DOHC ZC/D16A1/D16A9 / Dual springs - 32pc set.
- B-series NON-VTEC / Single springs - 16pc set.
- B-series NON-VTEC/VTEC & Turbo VTEC / Dual springs - 32pc set
- F-series S2000 F20/22 DOHC VTEC / Dual springs - 32pc set.
- K-series* iVTEC (K20A/A2/A3/Z1/Z3+K24A2/A3) / Dual springs - 32pc set (100psi @ 40.4mm lift)
- H-series VTEC / Dual springs - 32pc set
If your K-series engine comes equipped with single valve springs, which a majority of US K20/24 engines do, you will need some additional Supertech or OEM valvetrain components in order to complete a dual valve spring upgrade. Some K-series engines are equipped with dual v.springs from the factory such as the jdm dc5/ep3/fd2 K20A Type-R engines - these do not need additional components. Some K's come with dual v.springs on the intake side only and single on the exhaust side, and some come with single v.springs on both sides of the head. A simple visual up close inspection will indicate what you need. Upon upgrading to dual valve springs you will also need dual valve spring seats, dual v.spring retainers, and keepers.