K-Tuned bars are designed to bolt up directly to your factory tow hook mounting location, so installation is super easy. K-Tuned bars are constructed with only the best high-grade and chromoly steel. The main bar is made from chromoly and the end plates and gussets are laser cut from 1/4" steel. After welding, the main bar is finished with a very durable powder-coating. The radius arms are made using thick-wall aluminum and fully polished for good looks. Adjustable length radius arms ensure fitment is perfect every time. To finish the kit and hold it in place, K-Tuned only uses the strongest hardware money can buy.
When doing a K-series swap, the included rad brackets will offer some options for mounting and/or relocating the radiator.
When doing a B-series swap, the integrated B-series engine mount provides an extra strong support from the bar to the engine to stop the engine from rocking around in the engine bay during hard launches. Will only fit with all variants of the B-series engine family. This feature is not provided on the Pro model traction bar.
- Perfect for Street cars & full race applications
- Integrated B-series engine mount (with B-series kit)
- Does not interfere with stock radiator points
- Complete bolt-on application
- Eliminates front crash mount (EF/DA application) which is not needed and reduces overall weight
- Designed to work with B-series motor swaps only
- Lightweight aluminum swaged radius arms (stronger and better)
- Tig and Mig welded for the best strength
- New double rod end (heim joints) on each end of the radius arm
- Control arm mounting tabs
- Full mounting hardware package included
- K-swap traction bar kit comes with rad mount relocation kit
- New ultra tough powder coating, the strongest and thickest ever
- New high quality packaging so it gets to you in tip top condition!
Vehicle & Engine Applications:
- 88-91 Civic/CRX with B or K-series engine swap
- 92-00 Civic (excluding 99-00 Si) with B or K-series engine swap
- 90-93 Integra with B or K-series engine swap
- 94-01 Integra with B or K-series engine swap
Note: K-swap 92-00 Civic traction bar images shown