ATI Super Damper standard harmonic balancers are specifically designed for high-rpm engines. Their proven elastomer is designed and tuned to eliminate harmful crankshaft harmonics that cause parasitic horsepower loss. They are actually two dampers in one--a 4 in. diameter inner damper and a 6 3/8 in., 7 in., or 8 in. diameter outer damper in two shells that bolt to the crank hub. These dampers are engineered to all but eliminate worn parts and timing problems. They're tunable in the field, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at all rpm.
- Kit includes: ATI Hub, shell, ring, and bolts.
- Laser engraved timing marks.
- Street version damper support multiple belt drives - alternator, a/c, and p/s. (Depending on vehicle)
- Race version damper only supports single belt drive.
- Exceeds SFI specs and is street or competition ready!
Images shown for illustration purposes. Pulley style may vary between engine/vehicle application.
See pull down menu for available Engine or Vehicle applications.