Action Clutch "1MS " stage 4 clutch kits features a single diaphragm heavy duty pressure plate mated to a metallic sprung disc. This clutch kit is engineered for high horsepower vehicles that encounter heavy-duty street use and frequent drag/road/drifting racing. The sprung hub provides moderate dampening, rendering the clutch kit much more streetable than a solid disc design. The clutch features a slight increase in pedal pressure, aggressive engagement, rapid head dissipation, and outstanding hold capacity.
The sprung disc contained in this kit features new technology around the non-exposed encapsulated disc springs versus competitor sprung discs which expose their springs.
Optional disc: 6 puck (shown) or 4 puck
- Stage 4 single diaphragm metallic sprung system
- Single diaphragm heavy duty pressure plate
- Metallic sprung disc (with optional choice of 6 puck or 4 puck discs)
- 25% increase in pedal pressure
- 170% increase in holding capacity
- Kit Includes: pressure plate, clutch disc, release bearing, alignment tool, and pilot bearing (when applicable)
Pilot bearing type may differ depending on vehicle application
See available vehicle applications in pull down menu.
*Note: RSX base model clutch kit includes a lightened flywheel